Current Beauty Wishlist


So much like any other beauty enthusiast, I have an endless list of products I am dying to try, so I thought I'd let you know my top picks on my beauty wishlist.

1. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips - I love liquid lipsticks and I love Charlotte Tilbury so when you put them together, you have heaven. They also have a fab range of colours.

2. Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray - I have hair that, although thick, can often look limp and dull, so I'd love to get this to scrunch in my hair for a little bit of something.
3. Jouer Lip Topper - I love a glossy lip and the shine on these bad boys look incredible!
4. Kat Von D Shade and Light - I have no definition in my face whatsoever and I love the colour selection in this contour kit. I feel like it would work better for me then the Anastasia one.
5. LA Girl Pro Conceal - I've been on the hunt for a good drugstore concealer and this is the next to try on my list.
6. Too Faced Sweetheart Bronzer - I love bronzers, they are my favourite makeup products to buy and my too faced milk chocolate bronzer is my favourite that I own. The slight sheen in this looks beautiful and seeing as I love my other from Too Faced, I'm dying to try this one.
7. Real Techniques Powder Bleu Soft Powder Brush - Real Techniques are one of my favourite brush brands and the new powder bleu line look so beautiful I have to try them.
8. Makeup Geek In The Nude Palette - I cannot express my love for makeup geek shadows enough and the colours in this palette are just screaming my name.
9. LA Girl Pro Coverage Foundation in 'White' - I am a pasty child if you haven't read already, so even the lightest shades of a foundation can be too dark. I have the body shop lightening drops that lighten my foundations, however it sheers the coverage of my foundation as well. Hopefully this one will lighten while also keep the same coverage of my foundation.
10. Pixi Rose Oil - My skin is so dry and dehydrated that I love a moisturising base before my foundation and this looks like it could work a treat directly under my makeup.
11. Beauty Blender - I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't tried the original beauty blender. I love the real techniques sponge and seeing as how much I like that, I can only assume the original beauty blender is a whole heap better.
12. Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette - I love Too Faced shadows and I love the colour selection in this palette. I need to get my hands on it now.

What is on your beauty wishlist? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading x

0 comments