10 Reasons Why I Love Autumn

I cannot be any happier that Autumn. I do not do well in the summer heat, but I will miss the longer days. Having said that Autumn is my favourite season by far and so underrated in my opinion. I could go on forever about why I love Autumn but here are my top 10 reasons.






1// Winter Weather
I do not do well in the heat. I get too hot, too sweaty and way too cranky. Autumn weather means curling up under blankets and fluffy socks.

2// Clothes
Scarves. Jumpers. Boots. I love feeling cozy and snug and the baggier the jumper the better. Also, I don't have to feel guilty about wearing only black and grey! Bonus.

3// Makeup
Autumn makeup is by far my favourite. A warm brown smokey eye with a bold brow and red lip. My go to autumn look.


4// It's hot drink season
I drink hot drinks all year round but in Autumn, hot drinks somehow taste so much better.  It can't just be me that thinks that right?

5// Halloween
I love halloween. Like LOVE. Scary films. Scary books. Pumpkin carving.  

6// Food
Stews. Casseroles. Potatoes. In Autumn there is absolutely no guilt eating carbs. Course we can just blame it on needing to keep warm.

7// TV
With Autumn comes the return of some of our favourite TV Shows. I am so sad at the end of Teen Wolf this week, but the Chicago franchise is brilliant and Riverdale returns this month!!


8// Dog walks in the Park.
Very rarely do we see snow where I live, and even when we do it's very little, but here's hoping this year we get some. My dog loves the snow and by the time he comes inside, he looks like a snow dog.

9// Cinnamon
Anything that smells or tastes like cinnamon. Especially cinnamon candles, cinnamon pretzels or cinnamon spiced coffee.

10// Reading
A book is so much better with a blanket. So snuggling under a blanket, with a cup of tea and slippers is my happy place. Also, with it being almost halloween, I'll be making my way through some creepy books.


What are you favourite things about Winter? Leave a comment and let me know. Thanks for reading x

0 comments