Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette

It's Here!! It's Here!! The Morphe x Jaclyn Hill palette has finally come to the UK. When Youtube Jaclyn Hill announced earlier this year that she was collaborating with Morphe Brushes yet again, honestly, I nearly wet myself. I love Jaclyn and Morphe, so I just knew I was going to love whatever they created, and I was totally right.


These names have collaborated before, back in 2014 when Jaclyn brought out a palette of her favourite existing eyeshadows from Morphe. This time they have come together to create a 35 pan palette of custom handcrafted eyeshadows. The palette retails for £37.00, which is more expensive then Morphe's other eyeshadow palettes, however the eyeshadows are pressed different and the packaging is different.

The palette comes in a white cardboard box with 'The Jaclyn Hill Palette' printed on the front in a silver metallic font. The palette itself is a sturdy cardboard that I actually prefer to Morphe's regular plastic that they use, however this cardboard does get dirty a little too easy.



Moving on to the shadows and colours, overall this a warm natural tone palette, which is totally up my street. If you are more of a cool tone lover, there are a few shadows you might like, but I don't think it's worth buying the entire palette for a couple of colours. Jaclyn said that she wanted to cover all bases with this palette and has included some of her favourite bright pops of colour. 

I have to say the shimmers in this palette perform better than the mattes. They all apply lovely to the eyelids and give off a high shine. The lighter mattes are lovely to work with and are really pigmented, however the three darkest mattes lack a bit of pigment. You can see from the swatches that they aren't as intense as the others. Having said that, you can easily build them and they all blend out lovely. The only colour I wish was in here was a matte creamy white to set my primer, but the other shades are so gorgeous I can overlook this. 

I thank my lovely sister for lending me her arm to swatch the shades.

(L-R, Enlight, Beam, Silk Creme, M.F.E.O, Faint, Sissy, Little Lady)
(L-R, Creamsicle, Butter, Pooter, Pukey, Hunts, Firework, Queen)
(L-R, Obsessed, SBN, Hillster, Roxanne, Jacz, Buns, Cranapple)
(L-R, Royalty, Twerk, Hustle, Meeks, 24/7, Chip, Mocha)
(L-R, Pool Party, Jada, Diva, Enchanted, Central Park, Soda Pop, Abyss)
I have had a really good play around and I have created 5 different looks, warm, cool, bright, smokey and natural, and I have been super pleased with all 5 outcomes. This palette really does cater for any look you wish to create.

I actually tried to pick a few favourite shades to share but when I realised there were too many to choose I gave up. I love them all.


Overall, I think this palette is worth the added price and you should grab it when you can! The palette restocks in the UK on Beauty Bay sometime this month so make sure to keep checking their Instagram for full details.
Congratulations to Jaclyn for creating an amazing palette! 

Thank you for reading x

0 comments