Clown Makeup.


Halloween is the time that I really like to challenge myself with creative and halloween makeup, so I tried something a little different for today's post.
The second of my halloween looks is a clown. This is a little more time consuming then yesterday's post but the result is well worth it.

It is still super easy and everything I have used is super affordable.


I started by creating a flawless base using my go to foundation, 'Dermacol Makeup Cover'. I added a little more under my eyes, so I wouldn't have to go in with a separate concealer. I then set everything into place using my 'Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder'. I filled my brows in, using my normal brow routine and then used the 'Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer' to add slight warmth and definition to my face without contouring. Finishing off the base makeup, I used the lavender shade from the 'Sleek Solstice Palette', to tie in with the colour scheme.

For eyeshadow I decided on a purple halo eye, so I started by taking the shade Silk Creme from the 'Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette', and buffed this into my crease. I then intensified the colour by buffing the shade 'Central Park' over top and slightly onto the outer V of my eyes. I then took the purple shade 'Royalty' on a flat shadow brush and packed it onto the inner and outer corners of my eyes. For the centre of the lid I used my ring finger to pack on the colour 'Enlight'. I then took the black from the palette, 'Abyss', and ran it along my lower lash line. Finishing of the eyes I added a wing, black liner to my waterline and false lashes.

Now it's time to clown things up a little. I used the 'Sleek Dip It Liner in Black' to create the triangles above and under my eyes, then I used the black shadow from the Jaclyn Hill palette again and packed it over the triangles to deepen the colour. Then I dotted four dots above and below the triangles using the shade 'Royalty' again.

I then went in with the MUA Luxe Velvet lip lacquer in 'Potent' to create a circle on my nose, adding a dot of the MUA Luxe Lip Enhancer, for a comic-like highlight. Finishing off the face makeup, I used another MUA Luxe Velvet lip lacquer in 'Kooky' all over the lips. For a metallic lip finish, I pressed 'Enlight' from the eyeshadow palette all over the top.

To finish the look I created a clown 'collar' using the 'Makeup Revolution Special Effects Palette', taking the white shade and creating columns, filling every other one in. Using the MUA lip lacquer  in 'Kooky' again, to filled in the remaining columns. Then I outlined the entire 'collar' using the black from the Makeup Revolution palette.

There you have it! A little longer process then my last look but what a result! I think this one looks fab!


I hope you like it and recreate it for yourself. Thanks for reading x




2 comments