Pretty Scarecrow!


Three down, four to go! Today's halloween makeup is probably the most simple that I will be sharing with you this week. A scarecrow! This is super duper easy and literally anyone can achieve the same look. This look is perfect for those of you who don't want to look gory on halloween, or if you just don't have the time but still want to make the effort. I also use very few products, so you are bound to have most of these on hand!
I started the look with a simple base, using my Rimmel Lasting Finishing foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection concealer under my eyes and setting them in place with my Rimmel Match Perfection loose powder. I added a little of my Mac Cream Colour Base in Pearl, to my cheekbones for a subtle glow.
For eyes I wanted a really natural look so I took puree, from the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette, and softly buffed this into the crease of my eye. For the mobile lid I took, nectar, also from the sweet peach palette and then for a wide awake look, I took White Peach and placed it in the inner corner. I filled my brows in with my Freedom Brow Powder Duo in 'Medium Brown' and added a pair of fluttery eyelashes and that is the eyes complete.



If you wanted to stop here and not turn yourself into a scarecrow, you could add your lip colour and be done with it, but we're going all out.

I took candid peach from the same shadow palette and applied it in a circle onto the apples of my cheeks for a strong blush. Then I applied the same shade in a triangle shape on the tip of my nose. Using the LA Girl Glide on Eye Pencil in white, apply a small amount inside the cheek colour, to act as a highlight and softly blend. Using my Sleek Dip It Liner, I outlined the shadow on my nose, and added little dashes to look like a stitched patch. Then using the same liner, I drew two lines either side of my mouth and drew stitch-like lines across them too. I added a similar colour lip cream, I chose the Nyx Soft Matte lip cream in 'Stockholm' and applied this all over the lips.

and Done!

This look is so easy yet so effective. Also you could change the colours up and use whatever shades you want. A black lip would be cool, or red cheeks and lips would be awesome.

I hope you enjoyed my third look and try it for yourself. Thanks for reading x

0 comments