Glam Vampire!


This week has gone so quick, only one more tomorrow and that's it! Today's look is possibly the most glamorous of all. A glamorous vampire! It's super easy and very glamorous if you're not into spooky or gory looks. You can also add fake blood and fangs, but I can't wear them because I have braces, but it would take the look to another level.


To start the base, I took my 'Dermacol Makeup Cover' foundation for a flawless base and used a lighter concealer, 'Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer' just under my eyes. I then lightly set it all into place with my 'Rimmel Stay Matte Powder'. Because vampires are, well, dead, I added the shade 'M5' from the 'Smashbox Full Exposure Palette' lightly as my contour, but any grey shadow will do, just to give more of a deathly look.

I used a matte black eyeshadow through the eyebrows and then started on the eyes. I first took 'M.F.E.O' from the 'Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette' and ran this through the eye socket. I then went over that with 'Pooter'. I took a smaller blending brush and buffed 'Hunts' into the crease. I then took 'Cranapple' on my ring finger and pushed it all over the lid. I took a small about of 'Abyss' on my original blending brush and softly buffed it onto the outer v of my lid. Then I took my 'No7 Stay Perfect Liquid Liner' and drew a fairly thick wing. I added some false lashes and mixed 'Hunts' and 'Abyss' on a small buffing brush and ran this under my eye. I decided not to put mascara on my bottom lashes so its more of a sultry effect on the top lids.



I drew my under eye veins using my liquid liner and then used my 'LA Girl Glide On Eyeliner' in white for my definition around the veins. Then I used MUA's 'Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Potent' all over the lips, and that's it.

I also show you a red lip option using the 'Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon in Black' to outline the lips and inner corners and then using the 'L'Oreal Blake's Red Lipstick' all over the lips.


I hope you like this look, and can't wait for the final one tomorrow, which may just be my favourite!! Thanks for reading x

0 comments