Mermaid Makeup!


Happy Sunday my lovelies. Today is the last of my halloween looks. This week has just flown by. I want to rewind and do it all over. Anyway, the weekend is over by for those of you who maybe have plans on the 31st, I have one last look you may like. A pretty mermaid.

For this look I wanted a glowy shimmery look and I added loose waves for that beachy mermaid hair. To begin I applied a light, glowy foundation all over. I opted for the 'Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum', for a fresh base. I then used my 'Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer' for a little added coverage under my eyes and then set it all using a little powder. Then I used my 'Nyx Dewy Finish Setting Spray' for a little more glow.

I went in with a matte purple from the 'MUA Tropical Oceana palette' through my eye creases and then used the shimmering medium pink from the same palette all over the lid. I drew a wing using my 'Nyx Vivid Brights Liquid Liner in Violet' and added some lashes.


For the scales I brought a fish net stocking. I cut it and placed it over my head and applied 'pool party' from the 'Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette' where I would usually contour. Then I took 'Royalty' and applied that where I would bronze, and finally I applied 'Sissy' on the apples of my cheeks and upwards where blush would go.
I applied both a light layer of shadow for my scales and then I built the colour up. I show both variations, so you can choose to go softer or heavier. My scales are as defined as I wanted them to be because my fish net stocking was too thick so I couldn't be as precise with the colour, but I'm still gappy with the outcome.

I lightly filled in my brows using my 'Freedom Brow Powder Duo' and then for lips, I applied a light layer of  'Mac's Lipstick in Faux', topping it off with 'Makeup Revoultion's Gloss in Crystal'.

And my halloween week is done.

I have thoroughly enjoyed creating this looks for you all. Let me know which was your favourite, and if you would like me to do halloween week again next year. Comment some suggestions of looks to create.

Thanks for reading x


0 comments