My Go-To Autumn Makeup


As I have said before, Autumn is my favourite time of year. The scents, the food, the clothing, but most importantly, the makeup. I love a dark lip and fuller coverage so I thought today that I would show you my go to Autumn Makeup.
Lately I've noticed that how well my foundation is staying put, so I've been skipping primer and going straight to foundation. Ive been loving the 'Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation'. Its a lovely medium coverage with a dewy finish. I do have one problem with this foundation though. The lightest shade, is still far too dark for me, even when I'm tanned, so I have to mix a good 4 pumps of my body shop lightening drops with it. I have also rediscovered an old favourite recently, the 'Mac Studio Finish Concealer Palette'. This comes in a few colour variations so something for everyone. It includes 4 concealers and 2 correctors. I've hit pan on a couple of these shades and will be re purchasing. It's a full coverage, yet moisturising concealer. Great for under the eyes and blemishes. Then I use my trusty 'Rimmel Stay Matte Powder' to set it all into place.


It's autumn, and this time of year, I love embracing my porcelain skin, yet I don't want to look dead, I mean, who does? So I use my 'Benefit Hoola Bronzer' to softly contour and give me a slight bit of colour. For a natural 'lit from within' highlight, I used 'Mac Cream Colour Base in Pearl', with my finger because I think it gives a better finish then a brush. I then went in with the darkest plum shade from my 'Nars Unfiltered II Palette', for my blush.

For eyes I used one of the best drugstore palettes. The 'Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude'. This palette comes in a few variations and is only £3.99. Bargain! I used the second lightest shade all over the lid and the second darkest a little on the outer V of my eyes. Then I went back in with bronzer through the crease. Then for my autumn makeup staple, wing liner. I opted for the 'Soap and Glory Supercat Liner'.  To finish the eyes, I applied a thin coat of mascara, with 'Maybelline's Lash Sensational' followed by a pair of full lashes.

In Autumn, I love to go slightly stronger with my brows, so I used the 'Freedom Brow Pomade in Ash Brown'. I would usually use taupe but I love the deeper colour of 'Ash Brown' when the weather gets colder.

For my deep autumn lips, I love the 'Sleek VIP Lipstick in Show Off'. It's such a warm rich brown colour, that looks great with most eye makeup. It would look absolutely gorgeous with a gold smokey eye.


That's the completed look. I love to use different products through Autumn, but the finished look and colours and pretty much the same. As soon as October rolls round, my dark lipsticks are out!

I hope you love this look as much as I do. Please let me know if there is any blog posts you would like me to write.

Thanks for reading x

0 comments