Christmas Eve Pamper Routine

It's Christmas Eve!! I am so excited for the next couple of days, so I thought I'd kick all the festivities off with a Pamper Routine.


Starting with a lush Bath and my product of choice for Christmas Eve is the Star Light Star Bright Bath Melt. This is a very citrus-y scent. A great one for those of you who love Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush scent. Not a typical Christmas smell, but I chose this because it turns your bath into silver liquid glitter. You definitely have to rinse off after your bath, but it leaves your skin extremely soft. I applied coconut oil as a hair mask a couple of hours before my bath, and then rinsed my hair thoroughly.

For my skin I have rediscovered the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk. It is another fruity scent, but a lovely cleanser that smells delicious and leaves your skin super clean. I have gone through multiple bottles of this and I will repurchase it again. I wash this off with a muslin cloth for slight exfoliation. 

Then I apply a face mask, and due to the cold weather my skin has become even drier, so I love the heavenly hydration mask from No7. This is almost a mouse in consistency and my skin always feels like I could have just had a facial after.

Whilst the mask is drying I moisturise my body with the Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Butter. I chose the Smoothie Star for something sweet scented. This smells so comforting and really relaxes me, ready for a good night sleep before Christmas Day! Before I take the mask off I also paint my toe nails. I have red glitter acrylics on, so I am painting my toe nails a similar red. I opted for the No7 Gel Polish in Deep Wine. 

Once my nails are painted and the face mask is washed off, I finish my skincare routine with the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser in Dry/Sensitive. Another great gem for incredibly dry skin. I was introduced to this at a makeup counter. A lovely lady applied this to my skin before matching me to a foundation, and I haven't used a different moisturiser since. They also have a combination/oily variation so everyone can use this.

And thats it! A simple yet relaxing pamper routine that has really got me in the spirit for tomorrow. 
Now I have finished my pampering, as we speak my chinese takeaway is being delivered so I am off to enjoy that. Later this evening I will allow half and hour before bed, to continue my book of the moment; Cecelia Ahern's 'The Gift' and brilliant festive read.

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and have all your wishes come true. Happy 1st Christmas to Beaute Lies Within, and I will speak to you all in 2018. Thanks all x

0 comments