Christmas Lush Picks


And the Christmas countdown has finally begun! Yipppeee! Raise your hand if you was actually excited when you woke up this morning to be able to open their advent calendars. (Raises hand). One thing that really helps me get in the spirit of Christmas (not that I need much help) is a good festive lush bath product. It's a tradition now that I pick up a few of their festive goodies, so I'm sharing what I got this year and what I recommend. 

Lush's most popular Christmas scent by far has to be 'Snow Fairy', which I'm ashamed to say, I had never tried before this year. I brought a set with the snow fairy bath bomb and shower gel which came wrapped in the most beautiful pink wrapping paper with a purple ribbon. Snow Fairy is a very sweet scent that to me, almost smells like strawberry Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum. Did anyone else eat them as a kid? Nether the less I love the smell. The bomb as you can imagine, leaves your bath a gorgeous candy floss pink. Very fairy like!


Another that I have already tried this week is the 'The Magic of Christmas Reusable Bubble Bar'. This bar you swirl in the bath for some colour and bubbles and then you reuse the rest. The scent of this is the most christmassy, in my opinion. It has a very strong scent of cinnamon and is very woody. This left me sin feeling super soft too.

Another bubble bar is the 'Plum Snow Bubble Bar'. This one you break bits off and crumble them under the running tap. Its a very deep scent, ever so slightly fruity. If you like quite musky scents then I think you'll like this. I haven't used this yet, but from the design and the scent, I just know i'll love it.

The last pick of the bunch and possibly my favourite scent of them all is the 'Star Light, Star Bright Bath Melt'. It is a very strong scent of citrus, if you like the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush, I think you'll like this. When you pick this up, you are greeted by a silver shower of glitter left on your hands, I can't wait to get this in the bath. It looks amazing.


Have you tried any of the Lush Christmas collection and if so, which are your favourites. Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for reading!x

2 comments

  1. I look forward to buying loads of bottles of Snow Fairy every year - it's my FAVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to stock up before the festive season ends! x

      Delete